Wine Tasting Dinner
Get ready to unwind, relax, and enjoy a special evening of culinary creations paired with some of our favorite wines this winter! Your evening includes dinner in the Village Gardens with a presentation of featured wines and fun. Space is limited.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Caesar Salad
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Filet with Demi Glaze
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Pie Cheesecake
WINES FROM J VINEYARDS
- Vineyard Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Chardonnay Russian River
- Brut Rose
- Pinot Gris
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:30pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served [presentation + wine tasting served with courses]
- 7:30 pm: Dinner + Presentation ends
- 7:30-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $75.00 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.