Valentine Dinner Date Night
Romance is in the air and you know that we love love here at Ancient Lore Village! In a unique atmosphere under the stars, enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner for you and yours — complete with a roaring fire, music, and chocolate, of course. While we’ll have a complimentary glass of non-alcoholic rose of all of our guests, there will also be specially-crafted Valentine’s Day cocktails at our Village Bar available for purchase.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU:
Appetizer and Salad:
- Shrimp Cocktail
- House Salad with spring mix topped with strawberries, feta, red onion and white balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Main Course for Two:
- One 8 oz. Filet with Demi Glaze
- One Roasted Chicken with Béchamel Sauce,
- Lemon Broccolini
- White Wine Mushroom Pasta
- Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
Dessert for Two: Devil’s Devine Chocolate Strawberry Short Cake with Macerated Berries and Cream
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30 pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Candlelight Dinner is served
- Following dinner, relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $75.00 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.