Seating at 10:30 am
Enjoy a unique Sunday Funday with us at the Village! Feast your eyes [and tastebuds] upon a Chef’s Pick Sunday Brunch menu in a beautiful + cozy temperature-controlled outdoor venue. Not only will you get the opportunity to sit amongst, and make, new friends [all while enjoying your own family and friends], but you’ll also have the opportunity to explore the Village Gardens and outdoor spaces, play in our Gremlin Gameyard, and hike our trails! And, in the spirit of also letting your tastebuds explore, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase our Signature Mimosa Kits with a bottle of Prosecco and + three juices — or a freshly-made carafe of Bloody Mary’s to accompany your brunch.
If axe throwing and/ or archery is something you’re interested in doing while you’re with us, purchase the Ultimate Day Pass that includes Axe and Archery with your Brunch.
Our brunch menu does vary from week to week based on what our Chefs are in the mood for — and what’s fresh + available! To get an idea, here’s a sample menu for you…
Brunch Menu: *
- Perfect Sunday Brunch Salad topped with seasonal fruits, red onions, feta cheese, and dressed with our made-in-house dressing
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Bowl with crisp, mixed fruit and melons
- Homemade Classic Coffee Cake
- French Vegetable Quiche filled with fresh vegetables and cheese inside a flaky, savory crust
- Locally processed Bacon + Savory Sausage
- Hearty Potato Casserole
- Homemade Biscuits with Gravy, Honey, or Fruit Jam
- ALV Signature Deviled Eggs topped with fresh herbs
- Fluffy Muffins
Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted) | Mimosas and Bloody Marys available for purchase.
PRICE: $37.00 per person
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.