St Paddy’s Day Dinner and Jameson Irish Whiskey Tasting
Let the shenanigans begin again! We are excited to host an authentic Irish Dinner paired with the national beverage of Ireland, Jameson Whiskey. Join us for a delicious menu curated by our talented culinary artists, beautiful views, old [and new] friends, and sips of Jameson Irish Whiskey with each course, this is sure to be a night you won’t forget…or will you?
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Soup / Appetizer: Hearty Guinness Beef Stew served with Cheese and Crackers
- Specialty House Salad: Spring mix with strawberries, feta, red onion, and white balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Main Course: Bangers and Mash with Jameson Onion Gravy
- Dessert: Irish Coffee Panna Cotta with Whiskey Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Jameson Orange
- Jameson Cold Brew
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:00pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 7:00-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $75 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.