The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Movie Night featuring “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”
“It never ceases to amaze me, the courage of Hobbits…” There’s no evil here! Set in a weather-proof tent in our Village Gardens, join us for a movie night featuring “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”. In their quest to reclaim Erebor from Smaug, Bilbo, Gandalf, and the dwarves continue their adventure… along with Bilbo’s magical ring! The only quest for you, though, our friends, is gathering your food, drinks, and sweet ’n salty snacks before you feast upon one of our favorite movies under the stars.
Space is limited.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Hobbit Poh-tay-toe soup
- Dwarves favorite cottage pie
- Elves Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Mousse with Kettle Corn
MOVIE TIME – Popcorn and Candy Bar
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:00pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 7:00 pm: Movie starts
- 9:45 pm ish: Movie and event ends
Cost: $35.00 / adults $25.00 / child
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.