Moonshine Tasting Dinner
Moonshine Tasting DinnerDrop Zone Distilling, we’ll be serving up moonshine libations paired with a delicious Appalachian menu, including a low-country boil. Cheers!It’s not an East Tennessee summer evening without… moonshine! Partnering with South Knoxville’s
- FIRST COURSE (Appetizers)
- Rustic loaf of country bread with Parsley, Melted Butter, Lemon Wedges, Old Bay Seasoning and Meatball Skewers
- Berry Fairy Lemonade (blue raspberry moonshine + fresh lemonade)
- SECOND COURSE: (Salad)
- Mixed TriColor Coleslaw and Potato Salad
- Olaf’s Orange Crush (orange moonshine + sprite)
- THIRD COURSE: (Dinner)
- Low Country Boil – Shrimp, Smoked Sausage, Corn on the Cob, Red Potatoes
- Bokee’s Blackberry Mule (blackberry moonshine + lime juice + simple syrup + top with ginger beer)
- FOURTH COURSE: (Dessert)
- Mini Apple Pies with Crumble
- Iqor’s Pie Shine (caramel drizzle on inside of cup + apple pie moonshine + chilled pie moonshine + top with ginger ale)
- 6:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 7:00 pm: Moonshine Tasting Dinner
- 9:00 pm: Event ends
Cost: $59 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Must be 21+ to attend
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.