Cinco de Mayo Tequila Tasting
May the 4th be with you… and May the 5th be Cinco de Mayo! We’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 4th with a tequila tasting at the Village. Gather your friends for a fun evening with everything from margaritas and old fashions to… jello shots — complete with Mexican food that will leave you feeling fulfilled from the celebration!
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Appetizer: Stuffed Jalapeños with cream cheese and bacon + Street Corn Salad
- Main Entree: Carnitas drizzled with a verde sauce with side of Mexican rice, lettuce, sour cream, and pico
- Dessert: Coconut Mango Panna Cotta
JOSE CUERVO® TEQUILAS:
- Agave Cooler with Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Plata Tequila
- Showtime Margarita Bowl with Jose Cuervo Especial Silver
- Reposado Old Fashioned with Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Reposado*
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots with Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:00pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a glass libation from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner and Tastings
- 7:00-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $50 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.