We LOVE love! Celebrate love all month long at Ancient Lore Village with our reoccurring Valentine’s Dinner. Treat your special someone to a romantic evening featuring a specially-crafted menu of exquisite dishes, paired with a warm and inviting ambiance- and that iconic Village backdrop. Whether it’s a cozy table for two, or a gathering of friends, savor the moments with delectable cuisine and create lasting memories throughout the month of February at the Village.
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open, Unity Firepit and cash bar are open
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 8:00 pm: Bar closes + event ends
- Weather-appropriate, dressy casual attire is suggested.
- Must be 21+ to attend
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.