Wine Tasting Dinner
Get ready to unwind, relax, and enjoy a special evening of culinary creations paired with some of our favorite wines from J. Lohr Vineyards! Your evening includes dinner in the Village Gardens with a presentation of featured wines and fun. Space is limited.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Crostini with Balsamic Glaze
- Caesar Salad
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Filet with Rosemary Demi Glace
- French Green Beans
- Dirty Mashed Potatoes
- Pavlova Meringue Ganache with Fresh Berries
WINES FROM J. LOHR VINEYARDS
- Riverstone Chardonnay
- Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- Oak Cabernet
- Pure Paso Red Blend
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:30pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served [presentation + wine tasting served with courses]
- 7:30 pm: Dinner + Presentation ends
- 7:30-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $65.00 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.