An Evening of Art + Appetizers
SOLD OUT – please SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for future dates
Charles Finley, a watercolorist and sketch artist, will be leading a class on how to teach you to watercolor like a pro! The evening will kick off with appetizers and heavy hors d’oeuvres in the garden before starting an enlightening and fun watercolor art class! All materials are included.
- Charcuterie Board
- Ham + Swiss Sliders
- Summer Salad
- BBQ Meatballs
- Deviled Eggs
- Choice of strawberry cheesecake or chocolate lava cake dessert
- 6:00pm: Appetizers and art class
- 9:00 pm: Event ends
Cost: $95 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.