Live Music and Dinner
Get ready for a fun night out at the Village featuring the sounds of Mike Snodgrass and gifts for your tastebuds with our chef-curated dinner of meatloaf [+ much more; included with your ticket]! Described as soulful, funky, and bluesy, with a little Americana, folky flair, one thing is for certain; Mike will be sure to keep you entertained with his pop rock delight!
- Spring Mix, Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, White Balsamic Dressing
- Bourbon Glazed Meatloaf
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes (gf)
- Fresh Lemon Broccolini (gf)
- Southern Style Banana Pudding with White Chocolate Shavings
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 6:00 pm: Music begins in the Village Gardens
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $39 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.