Mixology Class + Apps
Let us teach you the history of three classic cocktails and even get the recipes to take home. Whether you’re a total rookie or a home-bartending pro, you’ll be able to hone your shaking-and-stirring skills using our tips our bartenders share with you!
Heavy Hors D’oeuvres are included throughout the event.
21+ to attend.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Savory Meatball Skewers
- Tomato Bruschetta
- Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Stuffed Jalapeno with Cream Cheese
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 7:00 pm Cocktail Mixology instruction
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $45 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.