Lunch + Learn Series: The 100X Leader
Become the leader others want to follow
Forget everything you know about motivating others and building a harmonious workplace. If you want to get the best out of people, you must be willing to fight. But, that doesn’t mean you become a dominator, nor does coddling others work.
The best leader you’ve ever had in your life was a liberator―someone willing to fight for your highest good, even at a personal cost. Inside, global leadership experts Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram explain what made that leader so unique, how to become that person yourself, and how to share the same gift with others.
- Be one of the few that people actually want to follow
- Learn the lost art of leadership―the intentional calibration of support and challenge for everyone you lead, your team and your family
- Become a multiplication master as you learn to bring the best out of people for their highest good and that of the whole team
- Overhaul entire cultures by focusing on the transformation and empowerment of sub-culture leaders
The 100x Leader will help you become―and build―leaders worth following.
“Leaders don’t need a bigger bookcase to become a leader worth following, they need a “Leadership Toolkit” filled with tools that can be related to and taught in less than 10 minutes.”
New York Times best-selling authors Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram have written 4 books (and one more being released later in 2023) that are the foundation to the GiANT Leadership Toolkit. We call them the “Power Tools” During the Lunch & Learn series, Certified GiANT Guide Charlie Slagle will be going through these 5 books with a synopsis of each where you will learn these tools, and you be able to immediately use them in your personal and professional life.
Each of these sessions are also eligible for SHRM and HRCI CEU/PDC credits.
The 5-part series includes:
- The 100X Leader – The Sherpa mindset of Leadership
- 5 Voices – Find out what it sounds like to be on the other side of you.
- 5 Gears – How to be present and productive at the same time.
- The Peace Index – How to find Peace in a chaotic world.
- The Challenges of Leading in the Digital Age – The Communication Code
- Summer Salad with strawberries, red onion, feta cheese and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Chef’s Choice Soup
- Chef’s Choice dessert
- 11:15 am: Gates Open
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $25 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.