Lunch + Learn Series: 5 Voices
Here’s the big idea…
Everyone has a leadership voice, whether they know it or not. From the most quiet to the most gregarious, we all have the ability to lead others.
The problem is…
Most people don’t know their leadership voice or how to use it. Some don’t know what it is, others are insecure in their voice and have been told it is unimportant, and others immaturely overuse their voice and dominate the airwaves.
New York Times best-selling authors Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram have written 4 books (and one more being released later in 2023) that are the foundation to the GiANT Leadership Toolkit. We call them the “Power Tools” During the Lunch & Learn series, Certified GiANT Guide Charlie Slagle will be going through these 5 books with a synopsis of each where you will learn these tools, and you be able to immediately use them in your personal and professional life.
Each of these sessions are also eligible for SHRM and HRCI CEU/PDC credits.
The 5-part series includes:
- The 100X Leader – The Sherpa mindset of Leadership
- 5 Voices – Find out what it sounds like to be on the other side of you.
- 5 Gears – How to be present and productive at the same time.
- The Peace Index – How to find Peace in a chaotic world.
- The Challenges of Leading in the Digital Age – The Communication Code
- Summer Salad with strawberries, red onion, feta cheese and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Chef’s Choice Soup
- Chef’s Choice dessert
- 11:15 am: Gates Open
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $25 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.