Tour of the World Wine Dinner
For a magical way to celebrate the season, join us for a perfect pairing of fantastic wines and delicious cuisine!
- Appetizer: Stuffed Mushrooms paired with NZ Sauvignon Blanc
- Salad: Beet Salad paired with F French Rose
- Entree: Braised Pork Osso Bucco in a Rustic Gravy with Crimini Mushrooms and Carrots. Served with Garlic Green Beans paired with E Spanish Red
- Dessert: Baked Berry Tart paired with I Italian Red Blend
ABOUT THE WINES
- Locations NZ Sauvignon Blanc: In the glass, a brilliant pale yellow reminiscent of white currants; the wine opens with an intense bouquet of gooseberries, feijoas, and ripe tropical fruits. The bright entry of fresh cut grass and preserved lemon lead to passionfruit pot de creme showcasing a long finish of fresh herbs and clean minerality.
- Locations FR French Rose: Aromas of gardenias and early harvested stone fruits are met on the crisp palate with notes of honeysuckle mousse with hints of peaches and cantaloupe. The finish is memorable with a sense of dry minerality and a touch of sea spray.
- Locations ES Spanish Red: Old vines, low yields, and a palate attuned to excellence, work in harmony and enable us to reach our goal. This wine opens with aromatic notes of tobacco, cigar box, and ripe plum, and leads to an opulent palate of dark berries, earth, hints of spice, and sweet tobacco with a lengthy, luscious finish.
- Locations IT Italian Red Blend: Aromatic notes of black cherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cured meat are complemented by sandalwood, vanilla, balsa, and evergreen. Silky smooth entry is met with a textured mid-palate of velvety fig, blueberry jam, and soft oak. The finish has a hint of sea salt and fades out slowly.
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open, Bonfire, and cash bar open
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 8:00 pm: Bar closes + event ends
Cost: $75 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Must be 21+ to attend
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.