Live Music and Dinner
Summer Concert + Dinner Series featuring Shelton Tison + Brinkley WrightGet your boots ready for an evening at the Village featuring the sounds of Shelton Tison and Brinkley Wright as part of our Summer Concert + Dinner Series! While you’re with us, and included with your ticket, you’ll also be treated to a chef-curated dinner of bourbon glazed meatloaf and much more. Get ready to enjoy an evening of country music and delicious food at sunset for an event you won’t want to miss!
- Caesar Salad
- Bourbon Glazed Meatloaf
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes (gf)
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans (gf)
- Southern Style Banana Pudding
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 6:00 pm: Music begins in the Village Gardens
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $39 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.