Live Music and Dinner
Get ready to groove at the Village featuring the sounds of Taylor Phelps and gifts for your tastebuds with our chef-curated dinner of chicken ’n veggies [+ so much more; included with your ticket]! Taylor will be bringing you an evening of blues + jazz at sunset for an evening you won’t want to miss!
- Spring Mix, Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, White Balsamic Dressing
- Herb Roasted Chicken with Bechamel Sauce on the side (gf)
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes (gf)
- Honey Roasted Carrots (gf)
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Topping (gf)
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 6:00 pm: Music begins in the Village Gardens
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $39 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.