Herbs, Hogs and Cocktails
Herbs, Hogs + CocktailsGet ready for the summer event of all summer events! Before indulging in a traditional hog roast, partake in a libations-focused workshop as you learn how to make three of our signature cocktails — all made with homegrown herbs.
- Whole Hog Roasted on Grill (gf) with an assortment of BBQ Sauces
- Grilled Vegetables & Pineapple Slices (gf)
- Spring Mix, Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, White Balsamic Dressing (gf)
- Cucumber & Tomato Salad (gf)
- Corn on the Cob (gf)
- Deviled Eggs (gf)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Note: (gf) is gluten free
- 6:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 7:00 pm Cocktail Mixology instruction
- 7:30 pm: Hog Roast Dinner
- 9:00 pm: Event ends
Cost: $59 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.