Halloween Trail at the Village
Families and friends, venture through the Village on our Halloween Trek, with special characters waiting to meet and greet…with CANDY! Outdoor screening of Charlie Brown in the Village Gardens and spooktacular goodies at the Outdoor Bar await! Book your time slot to enjoy your hour in the gardens, Gremlin Gameyard, and of course, our Halloween fun!
See below for dates for the different characters visiting!
- 5:00 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm: First group slot
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm: Second group slot
- Event ends at 7:30 pm* *for those finished with the trail
Cost: $14.99 / person *Ages 1 + under are FREE*
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
DATES + CHARACTERS
October 18th (Villains):
Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus (Winifred, Mary, & Sarah)
October 26th (Superheroes):
October 30th (Princesses & their Villains):
Evil Stepsisters, Anastasia & Drizella
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party ages 2+
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not a restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.