Comedy and Dinner
The one + only, Danny Whitson, will be keeping the comedy going all night long as you laugh ’til you cry — all while enjoying a delicious meal curated by our Chefs at the Village! Fun for the whole family, we’ll have you and yours tickled until the very end.
- Spring Mix, Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, White Balsamic Dressing (gf)
- Pan Seared Sage Pork Tenderloin (gf)
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes (gf)
- Buttery Spiced Apples (gf)
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Topping (gf)
Note: (gf) is gluten free
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open + Cash Bar available
- 6:00 pm: Dinner
- 6:30 pm: Comedy Show Starts
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $50 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.