Chef-Inspired Tasting Dinner
Chef-Inspired Tasting DinnerInterested in a sneak peek of everything we have to offer in our Village’s culinary world? Well, we are ready to let your tastebuds soar! Join us for a special Taste of the Village where we’ll have a bit of everything to experience a world of culinary satisfaction!
This event is created both for booked bridal couples and the public to come experience a “taste of the village” culinary options that we offer for Weddings.
What Is an Ancient Lore Village Wedding Tasting?
Our wedding tastings will be where our confirmed bridal party (groom and bride only) can sign up every other month to experience, taste and sample our Village Catering Menu with our Culinary team for your reception. The tasting typically takes place weeks, or more often, months before your big day to allow plenty of time for any adjustments or changes to the final menu.
Only sample portions are served of each item in a buffet style format. Reservations must be made 7 days in advance. Location of service on property is to be determined by Ancient Lore Village Event Team.
Space is limited.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
Curry Chicken Salad with crackers (gf)
Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
Deviled Eggs w Fresh Dill
MAIN DISHES + SIDES
Spring Mix, Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, White Balsamic Dressing
Grilled Filet Mignon with Rosemary Demi (gf)
Bourbon Glazed Meatloaf
Herb Roasted Chicken with Béchamel Sauce on side (gf)
Rustic Mashed Potatoes (gf)
Garlic Roasted Green Beans (gf)
Honey Roasted Carrots (gf)
Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Topping (individual portion) (gf)
Individual Derby Pie
(sample sizes of each item)
- 5:30 Gates Open for arrival and check in with passed appetizers and open bar
- 6:00 First Course begins; with every course after every 10 minutes except proteins
- 7:00 Buffet Line closes
- 8:30 Event Ends
Cost: $49.00 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.