Chef-Inspired Tasting Dinner
Chef-Inspired Tasting DinnerInterested in a sneak peek of everything we have to offer in our Village’s culinary world? Well, we are ready to let your tastebuds soar! Join us for a special Taste of the Village where we’ll have a bit of everything to experience a world of culinary satisfaction!
Space is limited.
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Chicken Curry Salad with Crackers
- Deviled Eggs with Fresh Dill
- Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Spring mix with Strawberries, Red Onion, Feta, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- MAIN ENTREES
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Rosemary Demi Glaze
- Bourbon Glazed Meatloaf
- Herb Roasted Chicken with Bechamel Sauce
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Topping
- Individual Derby Pie
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:30pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 7:00-8:30 pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $49.00 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.