Enjoy a full-course meal paired with specially-selected bourbon sips, while enjoying the autumnal views of the Smoky Mountains!
Our evening will begin with a specially-crafted cocktail hour and appetizers on our outdoor Willows Landing, overlooking the Smoky Mountains. Dinner will be served in the outdoor pavilion, along with a tasting of the evening’s selections of bourbon from Calumet Bourbons. Paired with an amazing dinner, and sipping on fantastic bourbon, we will also be watching the Vols on the big screen!
After dinner, we invite you to stick around and enjoy a drink in the Village Gardens, and continue the evening’s enjoyment of bourbon and banter around our Unity Fire Pit.
Grumpy Ole Man Signature Cocktail with Apps
Calumet 10 year – 100 proof with Dinner
Single Rack 15 year
- Appetizers: Stuffed Mushroom and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Village Specialty Salad flavored with Ripe Strawberries, Bold Feta, Red Onions atop a Spring Mix with White Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Main Course: Sage Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Spiced Apples, and Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Individual Derby Pie
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:00pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served [presentation + bourbon tasting served with courses]
- 7:30 pm: Dinner + Presentation ends
- 7:30-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $100 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.