Bourbon Tasting Dinner
Back by popular demand, we are excited to host another several-course bourbon-tasting dinner at the Village! With a delicious menu curated by our talented culinary artists, beautiful views, old [and new] friends, and sips of bourbon with each course, this is sure to be a night you won’t forget!
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend.
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
- Appetizers: Charcuterie and Cheese Board
- House Salad: Spring mix with strawberries, feta, red onion, and white balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Main Course: 6 oz. Filet with Demi Glaze, Caramelized Apples, White Wine Mushroom Pasta and Village Devil Eggs
- Dessert: Bourbon Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- Calumet 10 year
- Calumet Single Rack 15 year
- Calumet Single Rack 14 year
- 5:30 pm: Gates Open
- 5:30-6:00pm: View the Village, sit by the bonfire, and enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail from our cash bar
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is served [presentation + bourbon tasting served with courses]
- 7:30 pm: Dinner + Presentation ends
- 7:30-8:30pm: Relax + mingle by the fire
- 8:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $100 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.