Blacksmith Class and Lunch
Start your morning off with a blacksmith workshop, an art dating back to the 13th century, with us at the Village! Guided by an expert blacksmith, you’ll learn more about the art and have your opportunity to forge iron before working up an appetite. Then, you can sit back and enjoy lunch served up by our culinary team!
- Summer Salad with strawberries, red onion, feta cheese and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasta al Fresca with tomatoes and zucchini in an alfredo sauce
- Seasoned Grilled Chicken
- Chef’s Choice dessert
- 10:00am: Gates Open + Blacksmith Class (must be 13 or older to participate in Blacksmithing Class)
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 12:30 pm: Event ends
Cost: $75 / person
Cash bar available [cash + credit card accepted]
- Weather-appropriate casual attire is suggested.
- Must be 21+ to attend
- Please make reservations for your entire party to ensure seating at the same table. There will be assigned seats upon arrival.
* Special dietary requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and we will always aim to accommodate your culinary preferences when available. Ancient Lore Village, while not restaurant, does the best to meet each of our guests’ food needs during their time with us. For those with severe allergies, please keep in mind that our chefs, while cautious, operate out of a kitchen where nuts, wheat, and many food components are used so cross contamination is a possibility.
Online reservations accepted until 48 hours prior to event/activity. For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.